PAYMENTS AND PRE-ORDERS
GENERAL INFORMATION ON PAYMENTS AND PRE-ORDERS
If items you are willing to order are marked “Pre-Order”, orders will be placed under the following rules.
About the Stock
1. If an item is marked “Pre-Order”, this means that the item is not yet released, and will not be “live” in our warehouse until the date of release.
2. If a “Pre-Order” item is marked as “IN STOCK”, this means that we are an official retailer of the item, and have the right to sell it to you on the date of release.
3. If a “Pre-Order” item is marked as “OUT OF STOCK”, this means that we are not an official retailer of the item, and we will need to negotiate with the circle of the album for permission to sell. If we fail to get permission, we will notice you through e-mail as soon as possible. Orders will be cancelled automatically, and refunds will be paid.
4. We reserve the rights to limit quantities of an item at any time. This means if we receive an order with large quantities of a single CD, or any other item, we have the right to adjust or limit the item. This is due to the fact that we have no control over how many CD's a circle will press, and the number of CDs we can purchase for you are limited.
We only accept payments from PayPal at this point. Please note that when buying “Pre-Order” products using PayPal, you will be charged the moment you place the order, and money will be automatically deducted from your account.
1. “Pre-Order” items will be shipped within 2-3 business days of the release date.
2. For orders containing “Pre-Order” items, we have to ship your entire order at the same time. Therefore, if you place an order that contains both "IN STOCK" and "Pre-Order" merchandise, we have to hold your entire order until the Pre-Order items arrive in stock.
3. In case you want "IN STOCK" items faster than the Pre-Ordered one, you have to split the order in two. One with only "IN STOCK" products, and another with only Pre-Orders.
Shipping Schedules of Pre-Ordered Products
1. Pre-orders will be accepted 2 weeks before release dates.
2. Pre-orders will be closed 2 days before release date.
3. CD's will arrive at our warehouse on the day of the event.
4. All CD's will be picked, checked, and packed in our warehouse, and delivered to your door via EMS, and domestic mail.